Sunday 27 April 2014

Style Icon Sunday #002

Every girl I know has a bit of a wcw on Alicia Silverstone after Clueless, I mean 'duhhh!' But after watching 'Vamps' this week I now have a massive girl crush on her co-star Krysten Ritter.
Vamps is about two best friend vampires, Goody (Alicia) and Stacy (Krysten), in NYC. I am not about to write a film review but its basically a fun, easy to watch film about dating and vampires. Krysten also plays a starring role in 'Breaking Bad' but as I have an issue committing to series I haven't actually seen any of this, shocking I know

As a former Goth in my early 20s. I have carried small influences of this into my style now. Although now I am very much trend led I always have a background goth / rocker / indie elements so for example this season I am loving the amount of black leather tassels around. I firmly believe that you should adapt the current trends to suit your own style. 
7 years ago - Already pouting back then too! 

Krysten has made me want to dye my hair dark again, cut in a fringe and wear head to toe black but I keep reminding myself that colour is good too! 
During the club scene she wears an incredible dress that looks industrially put together with metal fastenings. I need this dress in my life! 

S. x


No comments:

Post a Comment