Friday 25 April 2014

Have you heard about Depop?

So as you may already know, or not, I sell via 'My Wardrobe' on Asos. As a bit (lot) of a shopaholic I find it is the only way to be able to fit new items into my ever full, actual wardrobe. The toxic mix occurs when, like me, you are a shopaholic who hates waste. If you enter my bedroom there is forever a pile of 'to sell' items that I just couldn't bare to simply discard. Every few months I make the trip to the charity shop to donate, were I usually find a number of gems that I simply can't resist, and the rest I sell on Asos.

However, one of my close friends recently introduced me to a new app, Depop. It is a blend of Instagram's interface, Asos Marketplace's photographic style and the ease of use of Ebay. I love it! It is by far the quickest way to list items for sale I have found and once I started this evening I simply could not stop. I am selling under the name @thestylingforecast so go check the items out.

It is a relatively new app so although I've found it super easy to use and made one sale I certainly will not be abandoning Asos anytime soon.

Here are a few items up for sale - If you don't have it go download the app and follow me!


S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment