Sunday 16 March 2014

Warehouse Fashion Shooters Festival

Been spending my evening online shopping and I've rediscovered a brand that I used to be an avid wearer of.. Warehouse. I've always thought of Warehouse as a place to get really great prints and they have loads of silk printed dresses scarves and kaftans currently but they are also have loads of summer brights which I got quite excited about. I'm currently working on my tan and have just bought some Xen-Tan to try out - I will let you know how that goes.
 

Round Crystal Frame Sunglasses - £16 (Definitely getting a pair of these!)

Whilst on the website I also came across the Warehouse blog and a piece on their Fashion Shooters Festival. It sounds like anyone interested in fashion, photography or blogging should be heading along. This takes place on March 22nd, next Saturday in Brick Lane. 

The event is FREE and sounds like there will be lots to do Elle Magazine styling zone, DJs, a token to make your own bespoke tee and loads more. 

And... as well as a nice day out, 25 lucky so-and-so's will win a load of prizes including the chance to shoot the final look for the SS14 campaign. They will be mentored by Helen Christensen who has shot the other thirteen looks. ~Incredible! 

Sign up here for your free ticket. Look forward to seeing you there - feel free to say hello! 

S. x

*All opinions and views mentioned on TheStylingForecast are my own (Sarah Hill) and they are mentioned for information, enjoyment and reviewing purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment