Thursday 15 May 2014

B. at Superdrug

The B. brand at Superdrug has been around for a while now, and for some reason I have never given their products a go. But this week I took the plunge in the name of research, and here are my findings!


Vivid Eyeshadow in "Nougat"

My least favourite of the products I tried form B., the pigmentation of this eye shadow was good - not brilliant, but good. But this minor flaw is forgiven because "Nougat" is such a gorgeous colour, the perfect shade of shimmery taupe/ champagne for everyday wear, or as a base for a darker eye look. 


Shimmer Block in "Just Peachy"

This blush is my favourite of the products I tried from B. Part highlighter, part blush, the shimmer block looks beautiful on the apples of the cheeks blended up to the temples. It gives good colour payoff (you only need a little on your brush), and the glowing finish reminds me of Benefit's "Rockateur", with a less hefty price tag! The peach colour is perfect for spring, but the product also comes in pink and bronze shades. 

Vibrant Eye Shimmer in "Rockstar"

This cream shadow reminds me a lot of the Maybelline "Colour Tattoos", however the formulation is a lot more creamy and doesn't dry out at quickly (Tip: always store cream eyeshadows lid down to stop them getting dry). I use my fingers to apply the "Colour Tattoos", whereas this product is much easier to blend with a brush. Another good everyday neutral, "Rockstar" can be used as a sheer wash of colour all over the lid, or as a darker contour in the crease to give dimension. 

Happy shopping! 

L.x

No comments:

Post a Comment